Saturday, October 10, 2026

Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

 Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar . 

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.
Keep walking — even when your voice shakes.

Terre Haute Coca-Cola Bottles, IN
In 1915, Coca-Cola launched a competition to design a bottle that would be recognized if felt in the dark or smashed on the ground. Root Glass Co, of Terre Haute, were the winners of the now famous bottle. They have a cool collection of statues around town. I found 17 of the original 38. Some are gone, I heard a few are being refurbished and a couple stolen.


Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.




The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment