Monday, October 5, 2026

I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

  We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. I’m going to shine or every motherfuckers. TIPS: TO SHARE, shame and hate, history written and recorded, fairy tales for young at heart.


Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!


Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.

Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!



$210,000 / 3br - !! CHEAP PROPERTIES FOR SALE !Single-family homes and multifamily properties.$5,000–$10,000 earnest money deposit, depending on the deal.(602) 760-9426


I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!


It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed..Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.


The Undermain Theatre's production of Wallace Shawn's Evening at the Talk House is terrific. It's a dystopian story set among the smart set during amoral, ruthless times. The play is full of interesting talk and surprising, often jarringly funny ferocity. The cast and design are excellent. Check it out. 

I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Healing isn’t pretty. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it looks like pulling away, crying in silence, or outgrowing people you love. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

No comments:

Post a Comment