What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Started singing this song to my kids to go to sleep at night.
Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.I’m so excited to finally be starting this new chapter in my life. Started singing this song to my kids to go to sleep at night
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.God bless you today. When did this become too much to ask for? Started singing this song to my kids to go to sleep at night
Celebrating 91 years with the living legend!
In honor of #JulieAndrews’ birthday, swipe to take a look at some of her most iconic works and career highlights.
If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.
Celebrating 91 years with the living legend!In honor of #JulieAndrews’ birthday, swipe to take a look at some of her most iconic works and career highlights.Started singing this song to my kids to go to sleep at night
No comments:
Post a Comment