Sunday, October 4, 2026

Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons ...

 Healing isn’t pretty. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it looks like pulling away, crying in silence, or outgrowing people you love. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.


I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.



It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand:Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons ...


Healing isn’t pretty. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it looks like pulling away, crying in silence, or outgrowing people you love. Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.


I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.What beef?
Seller will pay for midterm, $30,000 to sell the house. Wrong, all bets off, had enough time to close, 2/28/2022. But did not, did not get paid. Midterm cancelled 10/12/2022.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

So no, I’m not the same. I don’t react the same. I don’t chase the same. I’m learning to protect my space, to pour into what pours back, and to love without losing myself in the process.*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand:Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons ...

We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach. To fail, first attempts in learning, end is effects never die, no equals next opening..Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

No comments:

Post a Comment