I promise I wouldn’t interrupt your scrolling like this if it wasn’t important: The shooter who murdered my beautiful butterfly Dylan carried an AR-15 weapon into Sandy Hook Elementary.
In approximately four minutes, he shot 154 bullets, killing 20 children and six educators. Five of those bullets hit Dylan, and in an instant, my little boy was gone.
Highly lethal weapons have been used in our country’s deadliest mass shootings – from Sandy Hook Elementary to Parkland, Uvalde and so many others. That’s why we have a goal to gather 100,000 signatures demanding lawmakers limit access to highly lethal weapons before more lives are taken. But we're still several thousand signatures short of our goal, and it looks like you haven't signed yet. So please, sign the petition right now to help save lives.
– Nicole Hockley (Dylan's mom) .
Highly lethal weapons have been used in our country’s deadliest mass shootings – from Sandy Hook Elementary to Parkland, Uvalde and so many others.
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.God bless you today. When did this become too much to ask for?
America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.I’m so excited to finally be starting this new chapter in my life.
So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. 'I’m so excited to finally be starting this new chapter in my life.
What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.I’m so excited to finally be starting this new chapter in my life.
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.God bless you today. When did this become too much to ask for?
Celebrating 91 years with the living legend!
In honor of #JulieAndrews’ birthday, swipe to take a look at some of her most iconic works and career highlights.
If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

No comments:
Post a Comment