Friday, August 14, 2026

We need people to fiercely say ‘I see you. I love you. All of you. In a way that is undeniable. And if you don’t believe it, let me show you.’

"TALKING GIBBERISH. Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys. We need people to fiercely say ‘I see you. I love you. All of you. In a way that is undeniable. And if you don’t believe it, let me show you.’


Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.When you have lived in the community as long as we have you get to see some amazing kids grow up. I had the privilege of watching

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'Dare To Be Stupid.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons .


 We need people to fiercely say ‘I see you. I love you. All of you. In a way that is undeniable. And if you don’t believe it, let me show you.’Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Noses Online, Dances On Cloud Nine.


Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.When you have lived in the community as long as we have you get to see some amazing kids grow up. I had the privilege of watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment