Friday, August 14, 2026

One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks in mud.

 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Carol Brockman Castro Project Management Greater ,Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch.TEEN SOCIAL MEDIA STAR FOUND DEAD IN CA: The 19-year-old was found in her home, according to reports.



Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Noses Online, Dances On Cloud Nine.

' We need people to fiercely say ‘I see you. I love you. All of you. In a way that is undeniable. And if you don’t believe it, let me show you.’"TALKING GIBBERISH. Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys.



LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Carol Brockman Castro Project Management Greater ,Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch.

One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, redneck



One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks in mud.TEEN SOCIAL MEDIA STAR FOUND DEAD IN CA: The 19-year-old was found in her home, according to reports. Every human alive is fighting a battle they don't talk about. Don't let your mind create a fairy tale.Seven Snakes, American Toads Army Of Frogs, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 .



No comments:

Post a Comment