Friday, August 14, 2026

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.When you have lived in the community as long as we have you get to see some amazing kids grow up.

 We need people to fiercely say ‘I see you. I love you. All of you. In a way that is undeniable. And if you don’t believe it, let me show you.’Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Noses Online, Dances On Cloud Nine.



Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.When you have lived in the community as long as we have you get to see some amazing kids grow up. I had the privilege of watching.

DAWN THE REBIRTH:UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?



Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.When you have lived in the community as long as we have you get to see some amazing kids grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment