Sunday, August 2, 2020

Riding Waves, Dances With Drama, Birds To Fly, Rocks Under Sands. Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs.

Image may contain: 1 person

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.
Image may contain: text that says 'SARCASM: JUST ONE OF THE MANY SERVICES I OFFER'
Love doesn't hurt you. A person that doesn't know how to love hurts you. Don't get it twisted.Houses and homes, dreams of life on the beach, veterans on the street, without homes, lots of luck, lots of love, lots of hard knocks to some.

Riding Waves, Dances With Drama, Birds To Fly, Rocks Under Sands. Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs.




 Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because...Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller



Daniel George, Rachel Jarrot Princess Frog -Cum Drip: 7609020855 Princess of Whales, Butch, Bitch, Bottle Blonde Binbo, Party Gitrls, Party and play today …"Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass, Out For Lunch."Steven And Rachel Jarrot. Snake in the grass definition. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because...Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Stand back up.Mountains To Climb — Smooching Frogs.Daily Journey. Lessons Daily Hits, Friends, Family, Masks In Place: Moves Made Red Caps, Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done.


Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left side of the grave.
Riding Waves, Dances With Drama, Birds To Fly, Rocks Under Sands. Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs.
Mis Missy,Daniel George, Rachel Jarrot Princess Frog -Cum Drip: 7609020855 Princess of Whales, Butch, Bitch, Bottle Blonde Binbo, Party Gitrls, Party and play today …"Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass, Out For Lunch."Steven And Rachel Jarrot. Snake in the grass definition.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller
 I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because...Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller.Riding Waves, Dances With Drama, Birds To Fly, Rocks Under Sands. Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs.



Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.

Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment