Sunday, August 23, 2020

Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.

Starlet Bright's photo.


Hard to say. ′ I stay with those who love my coldness to certain things, my tiredness, my inability, my bad memory, my forgetfulness and my senseless anger."Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.
A GIRL ONCE TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL WHEN TRYING TO FIX A BROKEN ...


Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:


Image
Nope have a new way to live. It sucks but can't deal with the panic attacks when I leave my room. Scared of people. If a friend could fuck me under. Man oh man how can I trust a stranger  .. everyone lies I'm told. And I'm too busy stupid to see it in someone eyes. Wow. 
Image
Insisting on something that doesn't work is like wearing a shoe that doesn't fit you, it fits small, it squeezes, hurts, causes blisters, and sometimes even bleeds.That's why they say that, many times in life, you have to forget what you want, to start remembering what you deserve.Pay with GasBuddy can save you up to  JOIN FOR FREE How does it work?Strange, weird, different... Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.

Strange, weird, different, woman for man, seniors to seniors, baby boomers, true blue men, one of the few, one of the leaders, lion, tiger, or my. Hard to say. ′ I stay with those who love my coldness to certain things, my tiredness, my inability, my bad memory, my forgetfulness and my senseless anger.

"Insisting on something that doesn't work is like wearing a shoe that doesn't fit you, it fits small, it squeezes, hurts, causes blisters, and sometimes even bleeds.That's why they say that, many times in life, you have to forget what you want, to start remembering what you deserve."Pay with GasBuddy can save you up to  JOIN FOR FREE How does it work?Strange, weird, different.... Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.

So sorry for your pain, for the bumps in the road, on the road , you are traveling, make a plan, out of the box, to change, to grow, to expand, more mountains, left to climb. Steps to start, stand back up, dust yourself off, open your eyes, define no, next opening. Make it a blast, you are a star, time to shine, heads up, time to stir some crazy. Cheers.. Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.

LESSONSLEARNEDBLUELIGHTSPECIALSTESTS.BLOGSPOT.COM. Helps to have a shit ton of money too....jus typin'..Dreams of boats on the piers. C hoices:Frogs And Fish,Strangers.Daisy Dukes . Fields of dreams, fields of daisy dukes, tips. Helps to...Lil whores."It's like trying to describe what you feel when you're standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child. . Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime.




Wishes on stars, dreams in motions, winds to wings, castles in the sky. Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Fields of dreams, fields of daisy dukes, tips. Helps .GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES.You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.
Beautiful lines. ❤️ Thanks.Sabrina.Pay with GasBuddy can save you up to  JOIN FOR FREE How does it work?Nope have a new way to live. It sucks but can't deal with the panic attacks when I leave my room. Scared of people. If a friend could fuck me under. Man oh man how can I trust a stranger  .. everyone lies I'm told. And I'm too busy stupid to see it in someone eyes. Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment