Saturday, June 1, 2024

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

 Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.In LIFE PEOPLE HAVE TO PRETEND ,YOU'RE A BAD PERSON, SO THEY DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THE THINGS THEY DID TO YOU.' Have done to you, and what they are going to do.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE. FROM THE DEE.

Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.Don’t give up.

Evidence for glitches in the matrix … this happens to me frequently. I’ll wake up and hum a song while showering. The same song will be on the radio on my way to work.


SAINTS, GLORY DAZES TO COME. ON THE RUN. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! SONGS AND DANCES FOR A GOOD LIFE, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. WINNERS AND LOSERS, SINNERS AND SAINTS, GLORY DAZES TO COME.
Need to hit the books, just wanted to say hello. Strangers to friends, so hard to fine, rocks to roll, heads to count, good time toads.SAINTS, GLORY DAZES TO COME. ON THE RUN. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! SONGS AND DANCES FOR A GOOD LIFE, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. WINNERS AND LOSERS, SINNERS AND SAINTS, GLORY DAZES TO COME.
May be a doodle

 I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time. SAINTS, GLORY DAZES TO COME. ON THE RUN. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! SONGS AND DANCES FOR A GOOD LIFE, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME.


RIDES.'I DECIDE TO GO ΤΟ CHURCH TODAY.....IT WENT AS EXPECTED'.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.

RIDES.'I DECIDE TO GO ΤΟ CHURCH TODAY.....IT WENT AS EXPECTED'.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.

Laughter Rocks.. Good morning, probably the best post I've ever seen on Craigslist. I wish you good luck young lady. Have a great day.Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.

'CLOWNS TO THE LEFT JOKERS TO THE RIGHT'. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.Study human behavior and learn. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:

FAMILYFUCKFESTTHURSDAYSINDEC2014.BLOGSPOT.COM
No photo description available.

Dallas Starr, faces of family, friends and foes, coins to flip, faces to flip, names and labels, online to shout out. 'CLOWNS TO THE LEFT JOKERS TO THE RIGHT'. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.

Dallas Starr, faces of family, friends and foes, coins to flip, faces to flip, names and labels, online to shout out.FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....'We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.

Cycles Of Rites, Reasons, Givers, Takers, Winners, Losers, Learners. Fairy Tales Toads. P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer..Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

May be an image of text that says 'I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I'm outstanding.'

No comments:

Post a Comment