Saturday, June 1, 2024

HEY THERE, I'M ON MY WAY OUT-THE-DOOR, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON SOMETHING IMPORTANT…



FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: IN A QUIET STATE:ANGELS COME, STARS IN THE DARKNESS.FACES IN THE MIRROR.


NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
 Just saying...its your move.  Jordan. Rivers To Cross, Roads To Travel, To Reconnect, After Decades Apart. HEY THERE, I'M ON MY WAY OUT-THE-DOOR, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON SOMETHING IMPORTANT…


Burn and bake snakes for boots.321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. TIPS FOR GETTING THROUGH YOUR ESCROW... 2 DO NOT PROCRASTINATE PAPER WORK 1 CREATE AN ESCROW TIMELINE 3 PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES 4 5 PRIORITIZE YOUR INSPECTIONS MAINTAIN THE RIGHT BALANCE SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL escrow321'


Love, lights, lessons, schools of hard knocks, wishes on stars, rights, reasons, seasons in the son. Summer time plans, keep moving forward,more mountains left to climb.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands:My favorite part of the movie.


Army Defined. Group Of Frogs: 4200 Types.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift



 -Thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again. Songs to sing. If you have any questions, like did hell freeze...Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of...Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels .
No photo description available.

Keep it light and fun. I can only guarantee that you will enjoy meeting me. But will we make it to the second date? I guess there is only one way to find out...Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.
May be an image of tree, grass and road

-DEAR SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.'PETER PAN"; FAIRIES,LOST BOYS,MERMAIDS,PIRATES,INDIANS!GET CLOSER TO A HOT ROMANCE EVER IMAGINED.MONKEYS, 5150.


No comments:

Post a Comment