Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

  End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to turn a termination into a transfer, one cold day in hell.MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.


Faith, hope and love, history to share, horse and pony shows, words in waves, here I am. Sinner, saint, earth angel,roles to play, hats to wear, dancing on the waves of time,places I have been. Bitches in heat, bitches in hoes, bitches in faces of the chicks, babes, and dames you know, hard to say.

The dreams which see the light of day, stem from the deepest part of ourselves, from the depth of silence – from a state without any desperation ...Woman for man, senior alert, summer chickens, on blooms to fly. Halloween, to be what, for a day...


This is a period to look at all the things that are right, and check and see if they can balance all the down parts of the events that could only happen while camping, in a RV alone the coast of life, and wondering what is next.

Time taken for the big picture have been put on the side lines, and the focus is how to take the meaning away, and replace with a little bit of nothing.

Plans for how to get more money out of the current insurance claim, and plans on what that payday will buy, and how far it can go has to be considered as well.

Writer here, and you are? 420 farmer? stats would be nice also, pictures tell a thousand words, and what else..
"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Your document was cancelled.



Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.



I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. 



How many fucking times do we need to explain this?The Life You Save.  Are you afraid to trust ghosts? Ghost Trustees: Wow, loved the shot, will use it later today. 



We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment