Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!!

”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?


Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.Terminations stands, 5 years later, time to hit the road, Jack. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~


Received an award today at TNG. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I joined the TNG Family. Best move ever! I am truly Blessed. Thank you to all my clients for supporting my business. Please remember I am always here to help.

Nothing on social media shows the full story. Everyone has issues. Everyone has insecurities Every human alive is fighting a battle they don't talk about. Don't let your mind create a fairy tale. No one escapes real life.




Not listed with BBB, less than zero rating, and they have been bought out, acquired by bigger fish, whale on land, out of the water, into the sun, and the empire of liars, jackasses in real life, heads to count, herds of donkeys in high places.


No trades made. No transfer of the UCC 2, and the UCC 1, for a end game move, 5 years later, termination stands alone.Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys


In your pocket, check your shit basket, again.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Christopher Chantrill, Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.



Inline image


'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'.LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Spruce Powers,Solar Panel Complaints: Unreturned Calls, Canceled ...




May be an image of 3 people, overcoat and suit

So you feel me, thanks, now I feel you, as well, feelings, shall we share,here and now, here it comes..,Whatever situation you may be going through remember that is only temporary and things will change.Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!!
ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS,Some may even find it useful.
PRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS,Some may even find it useful.
Steve Ucheka Ekpenis,What did you believe when you were young that you later learned was false?Two Girls, One Stanley Cup Podcast. History...

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.“Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."~Crazy Horse.Ways to grow, what time is it?Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.It all begins here.

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.Its rewarding helping each other on projects we can all collaborate on.Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.LOTS OF BALLS IN AIR: NUTS AND FRANKS, FACES IN THE HERDSDICKS, DAWGS 2. I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not. 'γα the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. But feeling deeply is not something to be ashamed of. Keep being the wonderful person that you are. In the end, a good heart will always win because light will always overshadow darkness. @NavecQuotes',Ways to grow, what time is it?Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.It all begins here.



The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!! Vivian Flores <vflores@escrow321.com>Explain what, its in English not stupid, read between the lions, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, common clowns, cattle drives, coins to flip, cards to read. In plain sight.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

Last call for FLEETING GLORY! It is fleeting, after all. See you in the taproom!
..
May be an image of ale, beer and text that says 'FLEETING GLORY RY GL Y HAZY IPA Pint'
All reactions:
17

”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?

Ways to grow, what time is it?Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.It all begins here.

Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.

Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Call...Well, Darling …it didn’t take a psychic or a rocket scientist to know this was gonna happen but I have been predicting this for a year!!!



Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.

All Hail the Queen ".

JRob Abstract,No ,did not receive, that shit, never agreed to that bull shit, will sign, when he freezes over, said the little old lady with blue hair  And Friends!


PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.
Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Call...

I ain't the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment