Monday, January 1, 2024

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.

 

No, We Are Not ‘All in This Together’.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'



TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.

Thanks...
Communication is like a recipe.  If you leave out a key ingredient, the whole thing can turn into a disaster.

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.
TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a  a hold of me I want my Conga back.

No comments:

Post a Comment