Sunday, April 16, 2023

Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.

Could one friend please copy and repost? We are trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.800-273-8255#SuicideAwareness...

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Strong gwomen don't have attitudes', we have standards.'

 Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Could one friend please copy and repost? We are trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.800-273-8255#SuicideAwareness...

  Dicks, dawgs, faces in shadows, good time frogs, dry drunks, heads to count . American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks. Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.


  Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish  plenty of them both in the sea. To fail: first attempt in learning. To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving  forward.


Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles . .Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.It would be so nice, ways to grow, views to explore, chances to change. Ready, set, go, more mountains to climb, a journey, must start, with the first step.Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.
No photo description available.

 Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.


 Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.


Strangers online, strangers in real life, that could change, it is hard to say. Dan Evans - IRVINE, CA Real Estate Agent - Realtor.com, An Orange County transplant.Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.'SPRUCE POWER | LINKEDIN My Memories.Buitengebieden Tweeted: “Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Roadblock in Tanzania..Veterans Houses: Homeless Nightmares, Frogs.Sungevity renames itself Solar Spectrum, will reach out to ...Sunrun has assumed ownership of some or all of bankrupt Sungevity's solar financing agreements.

Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .
No photo description available.
Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment