Sunday, January 22, 2023

The weekend is here.← The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. '

One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.

2023 is here, and it’s time for gratitude, focus, and new direction.A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.'We all tend to rush.And forget to simply hush.From the time we awake. And back to sleep we fade.

"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SILENT KNIGHTS..DINNER DATES, SNAKES TO EAT, MEAT ON ...
Classic narcissistic take: Whatever I did was your fault because you made me do it. WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds.Happy Dazes Again,New Friend?The weekend is here.← The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world.
'
May be an image of tree

 But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly.”Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love.

No photo description available.

This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters. More of this coming, unfortunately.

May be an image of body of water

No comments:

Post a Comment