Monday, September 14, 2020

Close up... You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Houses Of May: Asset Finders.

Bette Davis Yes GIFNEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)🙂.Close up... You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Houses Of May: Asset Finders.

Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. 

No photo description available.


Close up... You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Houses Of May: Asset Finders.

No photo description available.
Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment