GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.
Obama State Department official Peter Hotez telling young residents that "heavyweights" from the DOJ and DHS should be weaponized against vaccine skeptics.
Hasn't this country had enough lessons from the HOLOCAUST? Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun.Obama State Department official Peter Hotez telling young residents that "heavyweights" from the DOJ and DHS should be weaponized against vaccine skeptics.
FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not. Daily Birthdays.F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" I
Obama State Department official Peter Hotez telling young residents that "heavyweights" from the DOJ and DHS should be weaponized against vaccine skeptics.
No comments:
Post a Comment