Saturday, June 18, 2022

Real is rare. remember that'.Happy Tips, Tales, Lover For Hits Hope to life to god and country.

 The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Happy Tips, Tales, Lover For Hits Hope to life to god and country.


No never,thanks for the reply, still searching for a man, senior sinner, over sixty,leader of giants, over six feet tall, standard set for stranger to friend. Divorce Invitation:Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Hi.Shooting Curses, Slaves – Just A Touch Of Love.It's gonna be a Chaos filled New Years.

By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.Everything that needs to be done gets done.Wishes on stars, dreams in motions, winds to wings, castles in the sky. Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. Thanx for the invitation hun. Divorce Invitation:Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.



Writing books now, had lots of bad service today, their best they had, and all they could do, was shit, and shitty service. What about you, what do you do with your time? House located how far from the water? RV parked in the yard, retired and relax, 420 friendly, a way of life.. Tell me something good.

''Dr. Christian Taliban explains to Mary which parts of her body are hers and which parts belong to Republicans.'Ask a Lawyer Kora Maria ·June 6, 2022, Today Is The Day, Starting Over Again, Time Frames To Address, To The Funeral Home. Certs To Get.
May be an image of 4 people, people standing and text


Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 

Charco Group Consultants: Heads, tales, crooks, cheaters, liars, dances with dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. Charles R. Jarrot, A Professional Corporation
May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL STUPID... VIEW THE Vitw REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THIS SHOW EVERY DAY.'

When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.

An incredible & inspiring untold true story about three women at NASA who were instrumental in one of history's greatest operations – the launch of astronaut ...
STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 



Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue.Ask a Lawyer Kora Maria ·June 6, 2022, Today Is The Day, Starting Over Again, Time Frames To Address, To The Funeral Home. Certs To Get.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'OVE Pixiz'


Fantastic fantasy,When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Working on updates, pictures from facebook, aanother way to pass the time.



An incredible & inspiring untold true story about three women at NASA who were instrumental in one of history's greatest operations – the launch of astronaut ...Tell me something good.. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 

LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, , hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Faces Of Frogs.Spruce Powers, Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Attorneys To Do Torts.
May be an image of map


Magic Madness.End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means. How are the movies Titanic and the Sixth Sense alike? Icy dead people.

.Let's unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket ...http://calmseasrollingwaves.blogspot.com › 2020/09 › qu... Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z.Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale on land, roles to play, ... WHY IS DATING SO HARD TO DO:I'm out here genuinely rooting for everyone.It's all about perception.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'HE wouldn't have waited an hour to go in...'
'THE OPPOSITE OF DOWN, AND THE OPPOSITE OF CAT ILL LNR'
This is after the third party views about level of love, as seen by the hairdresser with the kid that was hairless. Tales of love, tales of hate, tales from the dead. Stories of love and stories of hate, the love of others, to come into play Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:   3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.

Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.



Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L.
means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get
No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.Just Amazing!Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. BITCH I WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE TRUNK AND HELP THEM SEARCH FOR YOU... DON'T TEST ME!


Real is rare. remember that'.Happy Tips, Tales, Lover For Hits Hope to life to god and country.UNACCOUNTABLE.5 fingers to the hand, american birds, hands to talk, how to say fuck off. Assholes on the roof, did not buy shit 4 years ago in 2018, refuse to buy shit in 2022. Come and get your shit, how to turn a Ucc 3 termination to a UCC 1 financial form. To all the fools, freaks, and frogs.

Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.'PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MADAT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'How some of y'all gonna look when I become a ghost'
Peace and Love by the sea. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.
May be an image of 1 person


No comments:

Post a Comment