Saturday, December 11, 2021

INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak,I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country. Adult Lounge.

 FACT CHECK: Chelsea Clinton Did Not Tweet That Barack Obama Married A Transgender Woman. INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak,I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country. Adult Lounge.

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds, good times. Baby steps, baby lives, happy for the quiet times, joys and ... - Aleane Angel -To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks:  



!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks:  


Standards set, otherwise falls to fail, to find the missing part, dream knights, son to stand tall, hats, horns, retired bankers, surfers, dreamers 2. Season For Wishes, Dream Knights, Lions, Jacks Retired:Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time.



Listen As Voices of Liberty Perform ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World. See Our Favorite Disney Parks Holiday Treats in This Video.MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.If you really want to help your friends with their business, buy their products. Promote them.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak,I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country. Adult Lounge

  Standards set, otherwise falls to fail, to find the missing part, dream knights, son to stand tall, hats, horns, retired bankers, surfers, dreamers 2. Season For Wishes, Dream Knights, Lions, Jacks Retired:Moving on, growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time. 

Worms,Good Times To Share?Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Dances in darkness, faces in mud, snakes, spiders and worms, black and yellow, wasps and assholes.

Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time. Horse and pony shows, after life, the best and the great, glory days done, back to the barn.


I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons! Normal Heights. Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak,I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country. Adult Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment