Monday, August 24, 2020

Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see, good times.: TALKING GIBBERISH

Good night dear Apaches!!Glory Dazes To Come, Cali Chicks.Well mannered kind man, educated, trained and experienced. Romantic 2.
cover photo, Image may contain: night, text that says 'same shit different day thats all i have to say....'


 American.Appreciate effort, Dreams, Dukes, Glory Dazes To Come, Cali Chick.Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'WHAT GOES ON INSIDE MY MIND, WOULD SHATTER THE MINDS OF MOST OTHER PEOPLE. unenaa'
Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up .Dumbo's depiction was a mixed bag of subversive anti-racism and studio racism. COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.One of the best. Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda. Meant to demonize America's enemies to encourage the war effort. Song of the South:
Image may contain: one or more people
Unless I fully believe in any "product," I cannot sell it. And if I know there are severe defects in the "product," I can't even THINK about selling it. And in this day and age of many bogus reviews on people, places and things, even finding trustworthy feedback is difficult, at best.


LIFE.Men Or Mice: Under The Surface. Strong people stand up for themselves; but the strongest people stand up for others. #stopbullying . Hidden: Day Jobs, Nuts And Freaks, Dates. Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights.Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.
Image

Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left side of the grave.
Image


LIFE.Men Or Mice: Under The Surface. Strong people stand up for themselves; but the strongest people stand up for others. #stopbullying . Hidden: Day Jobs, Nuts And Freaks, Dates. Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights.Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see, good times.: TALKING GIBBERISH


Hats and horns, Riverside place where the donkeys roam, going to stop and see, the forms of deadheads, in other stages of life.Jackasses, frogs, fish, fingers in the air, pointing fingers, blame who, this time...Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see, good times.: TALKING GIBBERISH
Image

FWB:  Friend with brains, views to share, how to start over again, retired, bored, nothing to do, how to make friends, have to say, it may take some time. Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up .Dumbo's depiction was a mixed bag of subversive anti-racism and studio racism. COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW.One of the best. Miss ya kahy, names and labels: Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds.The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda. Meant to demonize America's enemies to encourage the war effort. Song of the South:
ImageUnless I fully believe in any "product," I cannot sell it. And if I know there are severe defects in the "product," I can't even THINK about selling it. And in this day and age of many bogus reviews on people, places and things, even finding trustworthy feedback is difficult, at best.


Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books. Santiago 333 Smith, Reese Smith, dykes, butches, dances for dollars, rats to races. Dead in boat, dead on the water, snakes, frogs, and donkeys to date. Suckers, fuckers, party time, veterans to prey, cash cows to find, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat.Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books.Philip Bailey, Phil Collins – Easy Lover.

Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?

Time alone, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times.Rats races to beaches, goats and rats, games to pay, games to cum, suckers and dicks in lines.On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home: After a trip to hell and back, Home Depot for repairs, got beat up and sent to the hospital instead, one veteran, who had a bad day. 
Image may contain: fire
Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, bumps in the road, how to stand tall. Cheers and chaps, another veterans still alive, goodness and mercy, angels in the air, dreams of others that came before. Protection from the snakes, frogs, and worms, daily events, waves to make, joys and pains, dances on cloud nine. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Hidden Messages, Frogs, Fish, Coins To Flip, Face And Labels. Facebook Reaction Buttons Debut: Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry – Us …

Image result for Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth ...mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecalls-ready.

And it always makes me smile I spend my time thinking about you and it’s almost driving me wild And there’s a heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what I might say (missing you)
There’s a message in the wire and I’m sending the signal tonight You don’t know how desperate .Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I’ve become and it looks like I’m losing this fight In your world.
I have no meaning though I’m trying hard to understand and it’s my heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what my friends say (missing you) there’s a message that I’m sending out via telegraph to your soul and if I can’t breach this distance stop this heartbreak overload I ain’t missing you at all …ow…(missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) .
No matter what my friends say (missing you)Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you.. I can’t lie to myself And there’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight I ain’t missing you at all I ain’t missing you…missing you I ain’t missing you, oh no I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you.. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath.Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.

Jackasses Will...Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment