Saturday, September 7, 2019

I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.Thanks, goodnight fairies, hopes and wishes, fish and frogs, life on the water, rocks and waves, dancing on the shores. Love and lights, dances for rites, faces to views, hopes in hand. , good times, fish and frogs. 

BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .70’s 80’s 90’s Music.Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness.Purple Hearts, Purple Rains, Pink And Rites, Homes Of The Brave, The Few, The Proud, USMC, Cali Dreamers, Bankers, Builders, American Dreams, Veterans Day Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. -David Seabury.

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ to all ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทHappy Sunday ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซPatrice A Taylor: Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time.Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. PTSD: Veterans Housing Matters, Veterans Homeless Blues, Sisters in shades of black, sisters of yours, sisters of mind, veterans.Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. -David Seabury.


Pigs, Hogs, Swines, Bacon Polls, Raw Views, Voices, Values, Nuts On The Run, Cows To Call, Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Cross Dressers, Fags, Hags, Steers And Queers, Jewish Wales, Heads To Count.


A Whisper of Wings #Magical.Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. -David Seabury.Cheers, And Chaps, Men And Women To Fight, The Good Battles, God Ties To Thank 2. BEE GEES –Jewish wales, whales on land, coins to flip, good time frogs, hags, upland digs, witches, fairies, pixies, cows to call, hits and misses. Hats, horns, lovers and haters, suckers for free rides,  TO MUCH HEAVEN




Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. -David Seabury.Roars in the winds, tips between the lions, heads to count, good time toads, angels in the air, dances in heaven, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Pages to turn, books to closes, dances in the shadows of darkness. Good times, sad times, happy and gay, fools, frogs, freaks in the knights.Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others. -David Seabury.


Turning pages, lessons learned, classes on the sands of time, monkeys to dodge, tricks to trade, pimps and cheap tricks, movie parts to trade. Jokes to share, gang bang rules, tricks and monkeys.


 Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.Nobody knows better than we Africans that the policy of divide & rule is the aspiration of those who seek to benefit at others expense. 
Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? Each one of us is two people. First, there is the person we are in life, and then the person we see ourselves as in our dreams. It’s a lucky person when there is no difference.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

Image result for THE STORYรขœ°First Sight.



Goodness and mercy angels on earth, angels in host, angels in the air, good and bad, views on life. Happy to write, happy to record history, my view of course. Third party views, and his stories and tales found online, friends and foes, snakes and frogs to toss back. Lessons learned over time, classes of hate, classes of lovers, hats and horns, horns to sounds. 
Image result for THE STORYรขœ°First Sight.
Will you write back, hard to say, Happy Monday, day in shadows, faces in the herds, working rights, heads up, crazy for a fee, crazy for life, dimes to pay.This world is but a canvas to our imagination. Henry David Thoreau.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.


Psst... Wolves are essential. Pass it on ๐ŸบIt's COLD outside!Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally.
Image may contain: ocean, possible text that says 'NEVER CHASE LOVE AFFECTION OR ATTENTION. IF IT ISN'T GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON, IT ISN'T WORTH HAVING. kushandwizdom.tumblr'

UB40 - Love Songs..White privilege doesn't exist. Minorities just like to complain...Amen to the notes of others, cheers and chaps for a better day, love, luck, lust, lessons, leaders, coins to flip, birds to fly.
Coins to flip, songs to sing, Good -buy, good luck, good lovers, by the moments. Pain and sorrow, faces in shadows, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, freaks out at night, donkeys in the hills, monkeys to dodge, pages to books.

No photo description available.
Lessons to learn, pages to books, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Strangers to friends, friends to foes, pages and layers of views online, hits and misses, hands to praises, hands to hopes, hands in the air, American birds, buzzers and eagles, birds to fly, over the storms, over the hills, over the waters, eyes in the air.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'A beautiful life Begins with a beautiful mind'
PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks.Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count. Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air. Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades.Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.

No photo description available.
THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:Frank Agresti When I wore a younger mans clothes., Freaks, frogs, fools, wasting time, killing time, marked in schools of hard knocks.Change is based on the condition that there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people. - Henry Emerson Watch out what you get for free.
Image may contain: 1 person

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior.. Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?Brad Pitt telling Angelina Jolie “come to daddy” then Angelina beating him up and telling him “who’s your daddy now”..PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?



Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.It’s sort of romantic in a weird way.“How individuals are labeled creates expectations and predictions” about them, she said, which, when framed negatively, can harm self-identity and limit potential.

Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'RacistTrees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheater .Carl brenaghracist trees in Palm SpringsCaOnce Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.


Carl Brenagh ,Butches, bitches and dykes .Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing 'Racist' Trees ...don't get me wrong ...hear me out .First in lines, family and friends, strangers to note, views online, thanks for the picture, of the love, luck, lights, on in the whites, blacks, and blues folks. I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.


Thanks so much. Nice shot, fun and games, notes to share, stories of the franks and beans, dinner time, looks and charms to spare. Cheers and chaps, heads up, out of the sands. Kings and knights, songs of veterans, homeless blues, tricks and trades, for the light of day.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

Turning pages, lessons learned, classes on the sands of time, monkeys to dodge, tricks to trade, pimps and cheap tricks, movie parts to trade. Jokes to share, gang bang rules, tricks and monkeys.


Freaks, frogs, fools, stranger by the day, snakes in grass, spiders and worms.Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒˆMoments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,๐Ÿฆ‹Moments Lost In Time. 



Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandela Mandela day.Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.

Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades.Thanks for sharing, animals under the skin, animals in the sky, star signs, tables and charts kept. Classes on the beach. Bumps in the road, snake people. on Kings, knights, dicks, dawgs, and dates. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Good Tales: Lucky๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š.Pay Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.I am who I am and that's what I'll always be. Like me or not is your choice. Love me for who I'm, not for who I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment